TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your registration and payment are confirmation that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Sistas Women’s Conference recommends that you confirm your registration with our office prior to booking any flights and/or accommodation. Sistas Women’s Conference does not accept any responsibility for any losses incurred, including but not limited to, flights and/or accommodation booked for the conference. The organisers of Sistas Women’s Conference reserve the right to change any of the published conference details without notice, and have the final say on any matter relating to conference.
CANCELATIONS & REFUNDS
Super Early Bird Priced Registrations are non-refundable. Early-Bird and Full Priced Registrations may be cancelled and refunded for an administration cost of $40 per person. Refunds must be requested in writing prior to the 26 August 2019.
You are able to transfer your registration to another person. This can be done through the registration link you were sent following your successful payment. To transfer your registration to a substitute delegate please inform us in writing before 26 August 2019; following this date a NZ$15 administration fee will apply. From 5 September 2019, there can be no more changes to registrations.
Your registration and payment confirm that you have accepted this policy.
Tax receipts are issued on request in writing to the Sistas team.
PRIVACY ACT (1993)
In providing personal information you acknowledge that:
1. The information is being collected for the purpose of being able to contact you.
2. You have rights to access and correct personal information held by the CLC Auckland Trust Board, PO Box 108138, Symonds Street, Auckland.
3. From time to time we may contact you about upcoming events/initiatives.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO CONSENT
During the conference, we will be taking photos and filming various aspects of the conference including group images. Please note that we may use these shots to advertise future events. LIFE reserves the right to use this material for promotional purposes.
1. For those who have purchased 10 or more registrations and have not provided full details of each group member, these details must be received by the 26 August 2019 or those registrations will be considered invalid.
3. Your group may merge with another group; however, we cannot facilitate this. There must be only one group leader for a group communicating with our team.
SEATING & CARE
If you require special seating (for medical conditions) for the conference, please request in writing with supporting documentation by 26 August 2019. While our team will make every effort to accommodate your requests, not all needs can be met.
Delegates are responsible to arrange their own visa required for entry into New Zealand. Once registered and payment has been received in full a confirmation of registration letter can be sent to you via email. You must provide your full name, organisation you are representing, and residential address to the LIFE Conference Team. Please note we do not provide letters of invitation to delegates.
PO Box 108138
PH: +64 9 306 4225
Fax: +64 9 306 4223